Thanks, George L!
Home » Tags » lime
Articles Tagged: lime
This is the original from Pat O’Brien’s in the French Quarter.
Can you say… Mardi Gras!
This should be made in a Hurricane glass, a lantern shaped footed vessel. If you don’t have one, you can use a Bucket or Collins glass. Fill any of them with ice.
1 oz. Light Rum
1 oz. Dark Rum
1/2 oz. Passion Fruit Juice
1/2 oz. Lime Juice
Garnish with a lime squeeze, cherry, pineapple spear,
– and … Read more
St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner and that means green drinks. And not just green beer! To remind us of this, Tequila Herradura sent along this very green tequila & melon cocktail. The shamrock shaped lime wedges are an awesome touch. If you have the skill we highly recommend giving it a try, your guests will love it. Courtesy of Tequila Herradura.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!