Home » Tags » lime
Articles Tagged: lime
Always a favorite, it’s perfect for holiday brunch
Looking for an excuse to imbibe with friends? Or maybe you need a new drink in your rotation? Perhaps your summer travel plans didn’t pan out? Take a trip without leaving home—toast to today with a pisco cocktail. Jason Littrell of Jbird in NYC created this cocktail to celebrate Chilean Independence Day and to welcome the festivities of fall in style.
Our friends over at Voga recently sent us some fun recipes for Easter. This one really resonated! I am a really big fan of wine based cocktails, punches and Moscato. The Easter Sangria combines all three. Plus, you get the added bonus of being able to wow your friends and relatives with that punch bowl your grandma gave you. I grew up in the Midwest and no self respecting woman would be caught dead on … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!