Perfect for Father’s Day, Chivas Regal is offering a once in a lifetime journey to Scotland for two. The $120,000 week-long trip includes:
- First class airfare, helicopter and ground transportation
- Lodging, a private mansion with a full-service staff, world-class hospitality
- Privately prepared meals from one of Scotland’s most acclaimed chefs
- A round of golf at the World famous St. Andrew’s Link
- An intimate dinner with the Duke of Argyll at his home, Inveraray Castle (a tour is included)
- Blending class with Chivas Regal’s Master Blender, Colin Scott
- 5 days of specialized whisky tastings featuring never tasted whiskies
- 2 bespoke kilts
- 1 custom family crest
- 2 bottles of Chivas Regal 25-Year-Old and a luxury case designed by Viscount David Linley
- A butler to over see the entire trip!
Sounds like fun. Space is limited. For more info, call 888-332-2907.