Home » Tags » ginger
Articles Tagged: ginger
This week’s drink comes to us from 42 Below Vodka. It gets it dark and spooky look from a good amount of grape juice. 42 Below comes from New Zealand (42 degrees below the equator) and is a quadruple distilled premium bodka. We haven’t tried it yet, but we’ll keep you posted once we get our hands on a bottle. Recipe courtesy of 42 Below Vodka.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!