Super Bowl XLVII is set between San Francisco and Baltimore. 49ers vs Ravens. San Francisco Bay vs. Chesapeake Bay. Blue Crab vs. Dungeness Crab. So what about drinks? We picked a ‘team’ for each Super Bowl City. Who wins it?
- Pisco Sour – an iconic cocktail that says San Francisco
- Cable Car - What is more San Francisco. The new classic was created by Tony Abu-Gamin at San Fransisco’s famed Startlight Room, where the Cable Cars ride to the stars.
- Martini – Rumored to have been invented in San Francisco (or nearby Martinez) by renowned barman
- Old Bay Bloody Mary – Just add Old Bay to your Bloody Mary of choice and make it super Marylandy.
- Baltimore Bang Cocktail – This was what we could find for Baltimore. Did it originate in Baltimore? We’re not sure, but still gong with it.
- Cognac – because we read that Edgar Allan Poe loved his Cognac. Other claim he was a friend for whiskey, and other say absinthe. I have a feeling he enjoyed them all.
Other entries in the comment please.