Home » Tags » Summer Coolers
Articles Tagged: Summer Coolers
It’s Friday, how about some absinthe? Here’s a few fun facts from Lucid.
1. It’s legal! And has been since 2007. Lucid (and Viridian Spirits) lobbied the US government to lift the 95-year ban and now absinthe is sold in all 50 states.
2. Contrary to popular belief, absinthe doesn’t make you hallucinate. This is a popular absinthe myth and is 100% false. Of course, consuming any spirit (especially one with an extraordinarily high proof) … Read more
February 22 is National Margarita Day, so of course we’re gonna have a margarita recipe this week. Sure, this isn’t a “traditional” margarita, but who doesn’t like churros? The tequila blends well with the Licor 43 and Irish Creme, replacing lime juice and Tuaca is nice substitute for triple sec.
Ever wonder where the Margarita came from?
Though we may never be sure of its true origin. The most popular anecdote claims that Carlos “Danny” … Read more
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by Occasion
- Show Me the Chocolate
- Last Minute Gift Ideas from Guinness That Help Firefighters
- Deck the Halls with Less-Frizzled Hosts
- Wines That Rock For the Holidays and After
- Happy Repeal Day – aka Cinco de Drinko
This Week's Drink!