A great after-dinner treat!
Home » Tags » Summer Coolers
Articles Tagged: Summer Coolers
It’s Friday, how about some absinthe? Here’s a few fun facts from Lucid.
1. It’s legal! And has been since 2007. Lucid (and Viridian Spirits) lobbied the US government to lift the 95-year ban and now absinthe is sold in all 50 states.
2. Contrary to popular belief, absinthe doesn’t make you hallucinate. This is a popular absinthe myth and is 100% false. Of course, consuming any spirit (especially one with an extraordinarily high proof) … Read more
February 22 is National Margarita Day, so of course we’re gonna have a margarita recipe this week. Sure, this isn’t a “traditional” margarita, but who doesn’t like churros? The tequila blends well with the Licor 43 and Irish Creme, replacing lime juice and Tuaca is nice substitute for triple sec.
Ever wonder where the Margarita came from?
Though we may never be sure of its true origin. The most popular anecdote claims that Carlos “Danny” … Read more
Pink drinks abound on Valentine’s Day. But here’s one that looks pretty in pink without being super sweet.
This drink will look beautiful as a part of a romantic display while still delivering kick-ass margarita goodness. So if you and your sweetie are more into cocktails than champagne, try the Margarita of Love this Valentine’s Day!
It’s cold, so let’s try a bit of the Tropics. Here’s a twist on the classic Mai Tai, AKA the Pai Tai!
Drink this while you pretend it’s still warm outside! (Unless you live in Hawaii, where I took this photo, in which case you don’t have to pretend)
This recipe differs from the Trader Vic’s recipe … but both are pretty tasty! This one includes pineapple juice because it is inspired by my recent … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!