This one was created in the late 1800s in Washington, DC.
Home » Tags » Summer Coolers
Articles Tagged: Summer Coolers
Happy Independence Day! To celebrate, we have an All American Bourbon cocktail that is perfect for your July 4th Barbecue. Patriot tea starts with a fresh brewed pitcher of iced tea, lemon and mint. American Honey, a 71-proof bourbon & honey-based liquor from Wild Turkey is then added to the tea giving it the sweetness of honey and, of course, Kentucky Bourbon.
Grab a tall glass, hit the lawn chair and get ready for some … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!