Home » Tags » Summer Cocktails
Articles Tagged: Summer Cocktails
A more culinary variation of a Harry MacElhone classic “Afterall” created by Marshall Altier. This one has great fresh summer flavors and the cardamom is a nice reference to Trini food culture.
1 1/4 oz Ketel One Vodka
1/4 oz Green Chartreuse
3/4 oz fresh grapefruit juice
3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
Dash of grapefruit bitters
Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Shake well. Strain into a rocks glass. Garnish with an orange slice.
Courtesy of Ketel One Vodka.
This week’s drink is my favorite of this summer! Juicy, dark-red plums combine with thyme and bourbon to make a surprisingly complex cocktail. The vanilla notes of the bourbon underscore the tart and sweet flavors to make for a refreshing and fresh tasting drink.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!