Home » Tags » Summer Cocktails
Articles Tagged: Summer Cocktails
This cocktail is duly named after its wonderful color scheme and also because of its many layers of flavors. The Ginger gives the Mezcal a perfect amount of spice, the strawberry cools it down and then the celery purée adds a wonderful green layer to the mix and what you have is a great Summer time cocktail.
This drink, created by Marshall Altier, is a variation of a Chares H Baker drink called Daisy de Santiago. Obeah is Trinin witchcraft and a play on the Strega (Italian for witch” float. It’s a lot more interesting with the Falernum and Strega combo hitting your senses. It’s easy to replicate.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!