Continuing the celebration of the 250 years of Guinness, this week’s drink is a wonderful twist on the average pint that was introduced to me by my friend Jason. Yes, it is simple and wonderful a bit of fine port combined with a well poured pint of Guinness. This drink would certainly make Arthur Guinness proud, although I have a feeling he may have tried this himself.
Home » Tags » Port
Articles Tagged: Port
Friday, February 13, 2009
A cocktail made with Port? Why not?
The Sweetheart Sparkler from Sandeman’s is a delightful combination of fine port and fine sparking wine (or champagne). Perfect for your Valentine Sweetheart. Courtesy of Sandeman’s.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!