Home » Tags » orange juice
Articles Tagged: orange juice
With Mexican Independence Day coming up, reader Kanhaiya thought this cocktail would be appropriate to share. Tequila, Dark Rum combined with pineapple, orange and lime juice and a touch of nutmeg are combined for a tasty treat to toast the day.
2010 marks the 150th anniversary of the Gaspare Campari’s creation of the bright red aperitif we all know and love today. To celebrate, Campari asked some of the world’s great mixologists to do there thing and create some amazing cocktails (using Campari, of course).
The Argonaut was created by San Francisco’s own cocktail geek, Marco Dionysos. Marco used pisco, an SF staple, and Campari as the base of this tall refreshing cocktail, the drink is … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!