Home » Tags » orange juice
Articles Tagged: orange juice
The Fog Cutter Cocktail or Fogcutter Cocktail is a classic TIki drink. It was created by Tony Ramos a bartender at Don the Beachcomber in Hollywood sometime in the 1930s. Not for the faint of heart, they say if you are a bit foggy headed, this one will cut right through.
The holidays are upon us and, well that calls for punch. I’ve said it a thousand times, “want to enjoy your holiday party? make punch. Even better bring a carafe of punch to your next party, you will be remembered and revered.
Candy Corn is a Halloween staple, and at Whiskey Blue at W Los Angeles – Westwood, there can’t be a Halloween cocktail with this key ingredient! So sip on this martini while munching on everyone’s favorite Halloween treat!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!