Home » Tags » nutmeg
Articles Tagged: nutmeg
The folks at Skyy can always be counted on for some fun holiday concoctions, this year is no exception. The Island Holiday Punch is an easy way to wow your guests. The combo of ginger infused vodka, aged rum, spiced simple syrup and citrus make a refreshing punch with an holiday bite. Try it at your holiday party and tell us what you think! Created by Christopher Bostick, courtesy Skyy Vodka.
No Halloween festivity is complete without a pumpkin jack-o’-lantern. This year, impress your friends by serving up this delightful rum punch right inside a pumpkin! Make it at home, bring it over, serve it up, it’s as easy as pumpkin pie. Nicaragua’s Flor de Caña rum is slow-aged and highly acclaimed for its flavor profile. Subtle hints of caramel and vanilla mesh perfectly with the fresh lemon juice, cloves and apple juice to make this … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!