Spice Night comes by way of Bermuda and is a melange of “scented” apple, carrot, lemon and ginger juices mixed with Mount Gay Rum and a bit of maple syrup. Courtesy of Mount Gay Rum.
Home » Tags » Maple Syrup
Articles Tagged: Maple Syrup
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Created by Brian Miller of New York hotspot Death & Co this creepy cocktail is made with Flor de Caña rum, a new premium rum from Nicaragua which has recently become available in the U.S. Courtesy of Flor de Caña.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!