Home » Tags » lemon juice
Articles Tagged: lemon juice
Created by mixologist Ryan Goodspeed of Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink in Miami, Florida, the Maker’s Heart is the perfect cocktail for your whiskey-drinking Valentine. This cocktail combines the spicy notes of Maker’s 46 with the sweetness of fresh berries and pomegranate juice. Throw is some vermouth and lemon juice and you’re all set. Not as traditional as a box of chocolates, but much more fun! More Valentine’s Day Cocktails.
Courtesy of Maker’s Mark.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!