A great cocktail for a great town!
Home » Tags » July 4th Drinks
Articles Tagged: July 4th Drinks
March 12 marks the birthday of the woman credited as the inspiration for the World War II icon Rosie the Riveter.
A true American icon, whose can-do spirit captured the hearts and minds of Americans for decades,
Rose Will Monroe was a Jill-of-all trades out of necessity, and a fun loving, ambitious woman by nature. She joined thousands of Kentuckians who left their rural homes during World War II in search of good-paying defense jobs.… Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
- Ladies, Sauza Wants You to Make It With A Lifeguard
This Week's Drink!