Home » Tags » July 4th Drinks
Articles Tagged: July 4th Drinks
The Ward Eight is over a century old, with roots stretching back to Boston in the late 1890s. As with many drinks of yore, the Ward Eight is a celebratory concoction, named for Martin Lomasney’s state legislature victory in his ward (hence its relatively obvious name). Courtesy of Dewar’s.
Just in time for the release of Sex and the City 2, Cointreau asked legendary mixologist Dale DeGroff to put a new twist on the Cosmopolitan. Dale popularized the Cosmo back in the early 1990s at the Rainbow Room in New York. He whipped up a batch for Madonna and entourage after the Grammys. The media picked up photos of the Material Girl sipping a Cosmo and the rest is history.
Dale created the … Read more
Please raise a glass to the greatest island in the world! Photo by Jackson Stakeman, originally published in DIY Cocktails.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!