Home » Tags » Green Creme de Menthe
Articles Tagged: Green Creme de Menthe
Does your cocktail need some chocolate? A Cholive could be just what you’re looking for.
Cholive = chocolate + olive … get it? Don’t worry, they are not actually chocolate-covered olives.
They are olive-shaped chocolate truffles. Skewer them and you have a delicious cocktail garnish.
Here’s one recipe that sounds like a good use of chocolate!
1 oz Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka
1 oz Green Creme de Menthe
1.5 oz White … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!