Home » Tags » cloves
Articles Tagged: cloves
No Halloween festivity is complete without a pumpkin jack-o’-lantern. This year, impress your friends by serving up this delightful rum punch right inside a pumpkin! Make it at home, bring it over, serve it up, it’s as easy as pumpkin pie. Nicaragua’s Flor de Caña rum is slow-aged and highly acclaimed for its flavor profile. Subtle hints of caramel and vanilla mesh perfectly with the fresh lemon juice, cloves and apple juice to make this … Read more
The holidays are time for gatherings and warmth … and a little booze. This spiced punch can be served hot or cold. It’s a tasty way to welcome guests and stay warm.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!