Home » Tags » Cinco de Mayo cocktails
Articles Tagged: Cinco de Mayo cocktails
Created by H. Joseph Ehrmann
Elixir, San Francisco, CA
1.5 oz Espolón tequila blanco
12 oz bottle of Sidral Mundet
2 dashes Angostura bitters
1 squeeze of a lemon slice
Combine all ingredients in a 16 oz cup of ice and stir.
Courtesy of Tequila Espólon.
February 22 is National Margarita Day, so of course we’re gonna have a margarita recipe this week. Sure, this isn’t a “traditional” margarita, but who doesn’t like churros? The tequila blends well with the Licor 43 and Irish Creme, replacing lime juice and Tuaca is nice substitute for triple sec.
Ever wonder where the Margarita came from?
Though we may never be sure of its true origin. The most popular anecdote claims that Carlos “Danny” … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!