Home » Tags » Champagne
Articles Tagged: Champagne
Beat the heat with this summer chiller created by mixologist, Kim Haasarud, of Liquid Architecture. Elderflower liqueur is combined with lemon sorbet and Champagne for a bubbly, sweet treat with a bit of lemony pucker. Now, which way to the pool?
Let us know what you think! Courtesy of Moët & Chandon.
Just in time for the release of Sex and the City 2, Cointreau asked legendary mixologist Dale DeGroff to put a new twist on the Cosmopolitan. Dale popularized the Cosmo back in the early 1990s at the Rainbow Room in New York. He whipped up a batch for Madonna and entourage after the Grammys. The media picked up photos of the Material Girl sipping a Cosmo and the rest is history.
Dale created the … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!