A good whiskey cocktail keeps you nice and warm in Pittsburgh, but you don’t have to be in Steeler Nation to enjoy this one.
Home » Tags » bitters
Articles Tagged: bitters
Beam just introduced (ri)1 in the midst of rye whiskey’s comeback from more than 70 years in the shadows.
In the 19th and early 20th century, rye was the go-to liquor. Many traditional cocktails–like the Manhattan and the Old Fashioned–originated as rye cocktails.
But after Prohibition ended in 1933, American distillers turned all their attention to bourbon.
No one knows for sure why, but it could be because corn was cheaper than rye. It … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!