Fresh for the first day of Bourbon Month, here are this week’s links from the wonderful world of booze:
- Halloween is coming and Food Channel thought it’s be agood time to find out why Dan Akroyd started Crystal Head Vodka.
- HuffPo put together a fun video slide show of drunks vs. intimate objects. Please don’t try this at home (or, if you do, send us the video)!
- The LA Times Ministry of Gossip reports a Hollywood cafe has created new drinks named for always in trouble celebs Mel Gibson and Lindsey Lohan. Are those two babies old enough to imbibe?
- Slates, Brian Palmer ask the question, “How Does Booze Extend Your Lifespan?” And what do we have to drink to do it?
- Our friend Lindsay of Lush of Life host Mixology, uh, Wednesday. Whatever, the theme is Brown, Bitter & Strirred, so it is bound to be good.