This week’s collections of libatious links!
- Brian Rea has cranked out another issue of The Barkeeper. A must read.
- A deer tries to get a drink in an Ohio bar, destruction ensues.
- San Francisco’s Broken Record has Four Roses Bourbon on tap. Yes, whiskey on tap!
- Snooth names the five most overused wine words.
- The Dog Whisperer is not a friend of alcoholics.
- Anchor Steam gets an award.
- Adam Morganstern shares his top 10 wines for Thanksgiving.
- Check out Gary Regan’s “Goldfish Cocktail“—no gold fish were harmed in the making of this cocktail.
- Enter our Windows 7 Phone Giveaway. Read the post and leave a comment that shares a tip for “doing more with less.” It’s that easy and you could be the proud owner of a new smart phone courtesy of Drink of the Week & Microsoft!