Sorry we’ve been silent for a bit. We just moved to a shiny new dedicated server. We’re still working out the kinks so let us know is you see anything wonky. Oh yeah, and the Giants won the World Series!
Now onto the links:
- Serious Eats shows how to make Mulling Spices for the Holidays. Can’t make Mulled Cider without them.
- Karl Kozel argues the free pour vs. measuring. We say free pouring chops come with experience, novices start with a jigger.
- Our friends at Rye on the Road get a shout out on Urban Daddy.
- The Kosher Eye reviews Walders Creamy Liqueur, a non-dairy vodka based vanilla liqueur from Holland.
- It only takes a few drinks for women to drop all social pretense according to The Hairpin.
- Serious Eats reviews Red Lobster’s Signature Cocktails.
- Kath over at Good Bite makes her Sparkling Basil Julep. Looks tasty! It’s all in the ice, we like a mound.