Courtesy Cabo Wabo Tequila.
- 2 golden delicious apples, peeled, cored, and cut in eighths
- ¾ cup raisins
- 1 pound guava, quartered
- 3 (3 to 4-inch) pieces sugarcane, each cut in strips
- ½ cup prunes
- ½ pound crabapples, peeled and cored
- 2 cups (1-inch) diced pineapple
- 8 large strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 8 cups water
- 8 oz of Cabo Wabo tequila blanco
- Orange slices to garnish
In a large pot, place the fruit, sugar, cinnamon, and 8 cups of water. Bring to a boil and lower heat and simmer for 1 hour. Serve hot in a glass mug that has a shot of tequila in it. Serves 8.