Courtesy of Skyy Infusions.
- 1 ½ oz Skyy vodka
- 3 oz tomato juice
- ½ tsp finely-grated horseradish
- 1 tsp barbecue sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp finely-chopped chipotle en adobo
- Pinch of kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- Generous squeeze of lemon juice
- Pinch of celery seeds
- 1 celery stick
- 2 large green olives
- 2 lychee fruits
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into martini glass. Garnish with green eyeballs*, laid across the rim of the glass.
*Cut the end of a stalk of celery so it measures 5–6 inches long and split the stick in half lengthwise. Slide the green olives into two lychee fruits to make eye balls and push the thin celery stick through both as garnish.