It isn’t Cinco de Mayo without margaritas! (OK, so it technically still would be the 5th of May. But not as fun.)
Here are some great recipes for your fiesta.
Whether it’s a classic margarita on the rocks or a frozen concoction with new flavors, it’s margarita time!
- Classic Margarita: You can’t go wrong with the classic margarita (remember, no sour mix!).
- Cadillac Margarita: A high-end margarita recipe with Cointreau and Grand Marnier, a reader favorite.
- Arizona Margarita: Tasty prickly pear margarita that puts a Southwestern spin on Cinco de Mayo.
- Agave Nectar Margarita: Twist on a traditional margarita made with agave nectar, a sweetener made from the same plant as tequila.
- Chambord Margarita: Have some fun with a blended margarita featuring Chambord liqueur.
- Cherry Sling Margarita: Cherry and lime make delicious friends in this margarita.
How to Speak Tequila (martini-lounge.blogspot.com)