Happy Cinco de Mayo! Here’s a quick and easy guide to everything you need to know to have a tasty holiday, Drink of the Week style. Enjoy!
- Not exactly sure what you’re celebrating? Here’s a brief primer on Cinco de Mayo.
- Margaritas are an essential part of the party. Here’s a classic Margarita recipe, plus a few variations.
- Try these twists: Arizona Margarita made with prickly pear, Piña Perfection Margarita with pineapple juice and Blood Orange Margarita.
- The traditional salt rim on a margarita is easy to do. Here we’ll show you how to rim a cocktail glass.
- Add a little heat by following one of these tips for spicing up your Margarita.
- OK, so maybe you don’t want a Margarita today. How about a Paloma or Michelada?
- You could have your guacamole in cocktail form.
- Of course, you must have your guacamole in guacamole form, too. Here’s a great guacamole recipe.
- You gotta eat. Oh, yes. And these Pollo Asado Tacos are just what you need.
- Sopes! If you haven’t eaten these before, try them and you’ll be so happy you did.
- Chips and salsa are a must. But homemade Pico de Gallo is an absolute must.
Photo by Maveric2003.