Tickets for the 2013 Manhattan Cocktail Classic go on sale today!
Once again The MCC promises to be one hell of a party!
“The fourth edition of the Classic is shaping up to be our best ever. We’re upping the ante on our flagship Gala event, once again, with even wilder twists and turns – and our stellar line-up of crowd-sourced events provides countless opportunities for rollicking good times throughout the city,” said Lesley Townsend Duval, Founder and Executive Director of the Manhattan Cocktail Classic.
- A sumptuous cocktail-pairing dinner hosted by Le Bernardin’s Chef Eric Ripert
- A hands-on mixology class at Huckleberry Bar featuring Brooklyn-based, produced and/or inspired spirits
- A celebration of Grand Central Terminal’s 100th anniversary at The Campbell Apartment
- A Tiki safari
- A bar crawl
- A bus tour
- A Pig Roast (Pig & Punch!)
- And countless seminars and hands-on workshops at some of NYC’s most heralded watering holes.
- And for beverage and hospitality industry professionals, the 2013 Industry Invitational is three days of lectures, panels, tastings, hands-on workshops, and networking opportunities.