I don’t know where you are, but where I am it’s damn cold! Here are 10 hot drinks that will warm you up:
- Evening Nectar: Orange vodka is the base for this sweet and lightly spiced hot drink.
- Texan Hot Chocolate: Vodka and orange liqueur help turn the already outstanding hot chocolate into a warm Texas treat.
- Hot Apple Cider: Rum, apple cider and spices … who could ask for anything more?
- Glogg: Swedish hot mulled wine is not just for the holidays, with a recipe from Barina Craft.
- Tea-quila Toddy: Hibiscus tea and tequila will transport you to a warmer place.
- Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate: Peppermint, Kahlúa and hot chocolate is an addictive combination.
- Mountain Tea: Canadian whisky and blackberry brandy turn tea into a fantastic cocktail
- Zen Latte: Boozy green tea latte? Sign me up!
- Warm Winter Margarita: Tequila isn’t just for sunny weather!