Home » Tags » white chocolate liqueur
Articles Tagged: white chocolate liqueur
1 part whiskey or bourbon
½ part Hiram Walker pumpkin spice liqueur
¼ part chai
1–½ part heavy whipping cream
Cinnamon & sugar for rim garnish
Place liquids in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake to blend and chill. Strain into a cocktail glass rimmed with cinnamon and sugar.
Rocky Mountain Ginger Crisp
1 part premium whiskey
½ part Hiram Walker gingerbread liqueur
1-½ part apricot nectar
1-½ part sparkling … Read more
Skyy Infusions has sent this creepy collection of Halloween cocktails for you to enjoy this Halloween. Don’t let the fruity goodness fool you, those eyeballs on the Red Zombie are real.
Trick or treat!
2 oz SKYY Infusions Citrus
1 oz Mango Nectar or Juice
½ oz Orange Juice
½ oz Fresh Sour*
Combine all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and pour into a goblet glass
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!