Home » Tags » Valentine’s Day Cocktails
Articles Tagged: Valentine’s Day Cocktails
Happy Valentine’s Day!
The brands have been busy creating new cocktails you can share with your sweetie.
1 ½ oz X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
1 ½ oz Skyy Infusions Cherry
Splash of grenadine
Shake X-Rated and Skyy Infusions Cherry over ice. Strain into a martini glass. Slowly add a dash of Grenadine so that it sinks to the bottom.
Garnish with a cherry with a knotted stem.
1 ½ oz X-Rated Fusion … Read more
Pink drinks abound on Valentine’s Day. But here’s one that looks pretty in pink without being super sweet.
This drink will look beautiful as a part of a romantic display while still delivering kick-ass margarita goodness. So if you and your sweetie are more into cocktails than champagne, try the Margarita of Love this Valentine’s Day!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!