Tried the Three Rivers Cocktail on a recent trip to NYC, although it hails from Canada. We recommend using Canadian Whiskey, but you can fake if their is none on hand. The addition of the other two “rivers” Dubonnet, a wine based aperitif flavored with herbs, and Triple Sec. This give the drink a bit of spicy sweetness In Quebec it would be called the Trois Rivieres.
Home » Tags » Trois Rivieres
Articles Tagged: Trois Rivieres
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!