Home » Tags » tonic water
Articles Tagged: tonic water
1 ½ oz Bombay Sapphire
½ oz Martini and Rossi Rosso
3 freshly cut slices of orange
Fentimans tonic water
Build all with ice, top with Fentimans, and garnish with orange twist.
Courtesy of Bombay Sapphire Gin.
Oh, water with bubbles, you have so many names: club soda, tonic water, sparkling water, mineral water … and more.
The Kitchn blog details the differences between each, when it matters which you use and when it doesn’t.
A question that’s probably plagued many home bartenders:
…What’s the difference between tonic water, mineral water, seltzer, carbonated water, and club soda? They all seem like fizzy water alternatives, and they may
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!