Home » Tags » tomato
Articles Tagged: tomato
Recipe courtesy of Campari.
150g tomato pulp
4 slices of homemade bread
30g pitted olives
10g fresh oregano
2 anchovy fillets in oil
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon of capers in salt
1 clove of garlic
1. Cut each slice of bread into 6 square/rectangular pieces. Arrange on a baking sheet and place in a preheated oven at 200°C for 5 minutes (or until toasted), turning halfway through the … Read more
Tomatoes and basil were meant to be together. This simple bruschetta recipe will only take five minutes to make but will taste elegant and refreshing. Summer cocktail party food at its best!
I like to use a mixture of roma and heirloom tomatoes, but use the tomatoes available to you that are the freshest and ripest.
4 cups chopped tomatoes
8 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
1 red onion, minced
6 tablespoons olive oil (plus … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!