It’s cold! So the folks at Tito’s Handmade Vodka figured they’d warm us up with this Texas treat. Created by mixologist, Russell Davis, this hot chocolate is a boozy mixture of Tito’s, Paula’s Texas Orange Liqueur, chocolate chips (yum), sugar and milk. It is all topped off with marshmallows, grated chocolate and and orange slice. Created by Russell Davis, Peche. Recipe & photo courtesy of Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
Home » Tags » Tito’s Handmade Vodka
Articles Tagged: Tito’s Handmade Vodka
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
- Ladies, Sauza Wants You to Make It With A Lifeguard
This Week's Drink!