Courtesy of Herradura Tequila.
Home » Tags » Tequila
Articles Tagged: Tequila
Ingredients & Instructions
Into an iced shaker, pour:
2 shots chilled/sweet agua de jamaica*
1 shot tequila Tezan Blanco
1 shot simple syrup
½ lime, juiced
Shake very well, strain into chilled glass and garnish with a lime wedge.
*Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus)
2 cups (2 ounces) jamaica flowers
3/4 cup granulated sugar (or more as desired)
Bring 6 cups of water to a boil then add the flowers and the sugar and … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!