This week’s drink of the week was invented at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in 1957 by it’s famed bartender, Harry Yee. Mr. Yee was also responsible for another tropical favorite, the Blue Hawaii. While Mr. Yee may have invented the Tropical Itch, and they are mighty fine over at the Hilton Hawaiian Village (this isn’t our first visit), they have perfected down the beach at the Halekulani. Sensing the onslaught of the cocktail craze, the Halekulani brought in the incomparable Dale DeGroff to perfect the Hawaiian classics and invent cocktails that will soon join the list of Hawaiian classics. …Read More
Home » Tags » sweet drinks
Articles Tagged: sweet drinks
With all the strawberries popping up, we thought it was time for a cool treat using this seasonal fruit. This dessert cocktail will be a refreshing addition to any Spring day. It’s like a white-chocolate-covered strawberry!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!