With so many brands focused on adding flavors to their collection we sometimes forget about “the original flavored spirit” but Southern Comfort is ready to reclaim its title. Keeping it fresh and innovative is key in the spirits industry and so Southern Comfort has stepped up to the plate after releasing SoCo Lime in 2010, SoCo Fiery Pepper in 2011 and now its latest offering, SoCo Cherry.
Home » Tags » Southern Comfort
Articles Tagged: Southern Comfort
Mardi Gras, French for Fat Tuesday, is the day before Ash Wednesday but can fall anywhere from February 3 to March 9. The floating date is always 47 days before Easter. This Mardi Gras we keep the Hurricanes flowing and forget the economy if only until Wednesday. Learn more about Mardi Gras.
SoCo & Lime Hurricane
3 oz Southern Comfort
1.5 oz sweet and sour mix
½ oz blue curacao
½ oz sweetened lime … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!