On a recent trip to Trader Joe’s, we came across a bottle of wine that we could not resist! As I have mentioned beore, I used to pick my wine based on the wine bottle. I will admit that I still indulge in this selection process when the wine is at a low enough price point. What can I say, I really like attractive and interesting wine bottles. I am not saying that all wine … Read more
Home » Tags » Sangiovese
Articles Tagged: Sangiovese
This week’s pick for Wine Wednesday comes from beautiful Toscana (Tuscany) in Italy. Just thinking of Tuscany conjures images of sun-drenched fields of grapes bursting with ripeness, amazing salumi and cheese and amazing times. If you can’t tell, one of my favorite vacations was in Tuscany and I immensely enjoyed my all too short time spent at Tuscan wineries.
Italy is one of my value countries for wine but usually Tuscany doesn’t top the list … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!