Home » Tags » russian standard vodka
Articles Tagged: russian standard vodka
This drink means Bon Appetite.
1.5 oz Russian Standard Vodka
3.5 oz apple juice (Apple and Eve is kosher parve)
1 cinnamon stick (Liebers cinnamon sticks)
1 apple slice
Combine Russian Standard Vodka, apple juice and ice in a highball glass. Stir well and garnish with the apple slice and cinnamon stick.
Courtesy of Russian Standard Vodka.
1 ¼ oz. Russian Standard Vodka
¾ oz walnut liqueur
¾ oz irish cream liqueur
¼ oz Butterscotch Schnapps
1 scoop Peanut Butter
1 oz simple syrup
1.5 oz heavy whipping cream
Stir peanut butter with Russian Standard Vodka, simple syrup and heavy whipping cream until peanut butter dissolves. Add remaining ingredients and shake with ice in a shaker. Strain into a peanut butter rimmed, chilled cocktail glass.
Courtesy of Russian Standard.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!