Home » Tags » Rum
Articles Tagged: Rum
Reader Tim invented this treat with his roomies.
Inspired by shark week on the Discovery Channel, this is what my roommates and I pieced together on HOT afternoon. Super sweet, super strong, and sea-foam green.
1/2 cup White Rum
1/2 cup Southern Comfort
1/2 cup Hurricane Pucker
1/2 cup Ginger Ale
1 cup White Grape Juice
2 cups Crushed Ice
Mix everything in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Serve over ice in a chilled
2 oz gin
½ oz sweet vermouth
2 dashes bitters
In a mixing glass filled with ice, add the gin, sweet vermouth and bitters and stir well. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
1 oz Jack Daniel’s whiskey
1 oz 151 Bacardi rum
Fill a shaker with ice, pour the Jack Daniel’s and 151 Bacardi rum into shaker and shake. Strain into a shot glass.
2 … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!