Home » Tags » Ron Zacapa
Articles Tagged: Ron Zacapa
It’s not often that we run across women distillers. In the case of Zacapa Rum, the master distiller is a wonderful woman named Lorraina. Believe us, Lorraina makes some mean rum.
An aged rum named after the town of Zacapa, Guatemala., which combines the best of low and high altitudes. Zacapa is a combination of sugar cane honey extracted from sugar cane grown near sea level, fermented with yeast extracted from pineapples and then slow … Read more
Sticking with a Tropical Theme, this week’s drink is Ron Zacapa Ambassador, Robert Gonzales’ take on the classic Mai Tai.
1 ½ oz Ron Zacapa 23
1 oz fresh lime juice
¾ oz Mandarine Napoléon
¾ oz Velvet Falernum
½ oz Orgeat
¼ oz All Spice Dram
3 Chunks of fresh roasted pineapple, muddled
Cut Pineapple in to chunks and roast for 10 – 15 min on 350F. Let cool. Place pineapple chunks … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!