Home » Tags » Reposado
Articles Tagged: Reposado
Lunazul Tequila is a smooth, 100% blue agave tequila that tastes more expensive than it is.
In general, the blanco variety of tequila can sometimes be too harsh, if not done well. However, Lunazul Blanco is very smooth while still possessing a little heat.
It has a strong agave nose (which is a good thing) with a hint of fruitiness. There’s a mild floral taste accompanied by a hint of pepper and citrus. … Read more
Today, July 24, is National Tequila Day. And to get in the mood, we had an informal tequila tasting in my kitchen. We tried several brands that have arrived in the last week or so and a few little bottles procured from the media schwag room at Tales of the Cocktail. Before we get into what we tasted, here are a few quick facts about tequila and agave:
- Although there are more than 200 … Read more
This week Tequila Herradura shares this sexy cocktail recipe. We fell in love with the combination of pomegranate and limes juices, agave nectar and Hearradura Reposado! What could make a better Valentine?
Courtesy of Tequila Herradura.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!