Home » Tags » Remy Martin
Articles Tagged: Remy Martin
Growing up in the largest brandy drinking state in the nation (Wisconsin), I am also a cognac lover! I am also constantly on the lookout for good cognac and this one delivers.
The Remy Martin 1738 cognac is named for the year that King Louis XV granted Remy Martin a warrant to expand his grape plantings on royal lands, allowing him to expand his cognac House. The Remy 1738 comes in a classy bottle that … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!