Tried the Three Rivers Cocktail on a recent trip to NYC, although it hails from Canada. We recommend using Canadian Whiskey, but you can fake if their is none on hand. The addition of the other two “rivers” Dubonnet, a wine based aperitif flavored with herbs, and Triple Sec. This give the drink a bit of spicy sweetness In Quebec it would be called the Trois Rivieres.
Home » Tags » Oh Canada!
Articles Tagged: Oh Canada!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
- Ladies, Sauza Wants You to Make It With A Lifeguard
This Week's Drink!