This week’s pick is another wine from Italy. What can I say, we love Italian wine and Italy offers some great values. Recently, we purchased a couple of bottles from this winery at a steal (purchased for $5.99 at the Wine House). While we liked both bottles, the “Violante” from Azienda Vinicola Rivera was our favorite. In this wine, the second and third generation winemakers from Puglia’s Azienda Vinicola Rivera’s goal was to highlight the … Read more
Home » Tags » Nero di Troia.
Articles Tagged: Nero di Troia.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!