Home » Tags » nectarine
Articles Tagged: nectarine
Fall may be approaching, but that doesn’t mean the end of fresh fruit in your cocktail! This simple sparkling drink is good in a heat wave or autumn breeze, so drink up.
You can try this with your favorite fruit. We love nectarines, but plums, peaches, cherries, or apricots would also taste great with honey.
1 1/2 oz vodka
1 oz honey syrup (half honey, half warm water)
1/2 oz lemon juice
1/2 nectarine, … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Jeff Bell is the 2013 U.S. Bartender of the Year
- Krug House Bay Area – Tah Mah Lah
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Richard Christy Blind Tastes Beer With His Ass. Get 5 out 6 Correct! (NSWF)
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
This Week's Drink!