Home » Tags » Lucid Absinthe
Articles Tagged: Lucid Absinthe
It’s Friday, how about some absinthe? Here’s a few fun facts from Lucid.
1. It’s legal! And has been since 2007. Lucid (and Viridian Spirits) lobbied the US government to lift the 95-year ban and now absinthe is sold in all 50 states.
2. Contrary to popular belief, absinthe doesn’t make you hallucinate. This is a popular absinthe myth and is 100% false. Of course, consuming any spirit (especially one with an extraordinarily high proof) … Read more
A bit of a spell or a flick of the magic wand – the Sour Witch has just landed on her broomstick. This sophisticated cocktail is no laughing matter because it packs a powerful sour punch. Don’t be fooled by its soft exterior and champagne flute glass, this cocktail features absinthe and sour cherries. Courtesy of Lucid Absinthe.
Our friend Hal at A Muddled Thought was playing around with some Absinthe to come up with a Autumn Cocktail. He came up with this concoction of Lucid Absinthe, Cruzan Rum, a touch of Vanilla, a dash of Orange bitters and Orange Soda, it is sure to be come an instant classic.
The Green Crush
1 oz Lucid Absinthe
1 ¼ oz Cruzan Rum
¾ Vanilla Syrup
½ oz Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
2 Dashes … Read more
KEEP IN TOUCH
Find Drinks by Ingredient
Find Drinks by OccasionRecentNew Drinks
- Win a Trip To Portland for Two From Aviation American Gin
- Sips & Apps – Literary Monday
- Box For A Bottle – Buyers Guide
- The Cocktails of the Ritz Paris – Literary Monday
- Ladies, Sauza Wants You to Make It With A Lifeguard
This Week's Drink!